Did you know that OneWaiheke.org is the host and supporter for several other community based websites:
- Artworks Community Theatre
- Imagined Worlds
- Waiheke Working Sail Project
- Waiheke Resources Trust (WRT)
As well as some personal blog sites:
If you have a local project that would like its own website, blog or data entry system the I am happy to do this for you as a community service for Waiheke.
This does not cost a lot to run – but its not free either. There are website hosting fees and domain name fees – a few $100 a year.
If you enjoy reading the articles here, or any of the other supported websites then there are a few ways that you can help out.
- Cash – find me on the ferry and hand me a brown envelope full of cash or a couple of dollars.
- Bitcoin – you can now click the bitcoin donation button in the sidebar.
Bitcoin is a new electronic currency. An easy way to make microdonations. If you are already using it then consider sending me 0.02 btc. If it is new to you then there is a good introduction to Bitcoins at weusecoins.com and a more involved explanation on Wikipedia.